1. Create your search strategy and view some records to check for relevance.
DIALOG(R)File 351:Derwent WPI
(c) 2006 Thomson Derwent. All rts. reserv.
017166619 **Image available**
WPI Acc No: 2005-490235/200550
XRAM Acc No: C05-149614
XRPX Acc No: N05-399376
Injection molding machine
Patent Assignee: CINCINNATI MILACRON INC (CARL )
Inventor: KLAUS M B
Number of Countries: 001 Number of Patents: 001
Patent No Kind Date Applicat No Kind Date Week
IN 195534 B 20050225 IN 98KO1776 A 19981007 200550 B
Priority Applications (No Type Date): IN 98KO1776 A 19981007
Patent No Kind Lan Pg Main IPC Filing Notes
IN 195534 B B29C-045/80
2. If the search is accurate, type SAVE ALERT to begin the Alert setup.
3. Select (U) to have the Alert run when the database is updated or on a schedule you choose (C).
4. If you select Custom, select when you want the Alert run, the day of the week to run it and the time of day.
Note that if you are searching more than one database, you will want to remove duplicates.
You can be notified even if no new records are retrieved in an Alert run.
Do you want the Alert run based on a file's Alert Update
schedule or on a Custom schedule you set up?
U=Update C=Custom Q=Quit H=Help
Choose when you want the alert to run: Q=Quit H=Help
2. Twice a month
Choose the day of week you want the Alert to run:
7. Sunday Q=Quit H=Help
Enter exact hour to run the Alert (e.g, 2pm or 14)
Do you want duplicates removed automatically?
Y=Yes N=No H=Help
Do you want notification even if no documents are found?
5. Check the Alert settings before saving the Alert.
6. SAVE the Alert.
7. Give the Alert a name so you can easily recognize the output you get.
8. Enter a PRINT statement (PR S#/ format/number of items). Note in this example ADDR ADDRESS is the e-mail address you have already set up.
Tip: To see your address list, type RECALL ADDRESS.
9. Type S to save the Alert.
Your alert currently has these settings:
1. Databases: 351
2. Frequency: Weekly
3. Run at: Monday at 8AM
4. Dedupe: N
5. Notify: ONLY when new documents are found(Notify=OFF)
To make a change, enter a line number.
To save the Alert, enter S for Save. Q=Quit H=Help
Enter 1 to 30 characters for a name. Q=Quit H=Help
Enter a PRINT statement for your Alert. Q=Quit H=Help
?PR S3/FULL/ALL ADDR BAJABEV
Enter the next PRINT command or enter S to SAVE.
Alert "MILACRON" saved