Locate Statutory Invention Registrations (SIRS)?
TOPIC: In United States patent law, a statutory invention registration (SIR) is a publication of an invention by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The publication is made at the request of the applicant (i.e. inventor(s) or assignee(s)). A Statutory Invention Registration (SIR) is not a patent. An inventor wishing to prevent others from obtaining a patent on their invention may request, at any time during the pendency of their complete application, that the specification and drawings be published as a SIR. Upon publication, the inventor waives all patent rights to the subject matter claimed in the statutory invention.
You can search for SIRS in the following files: Derwent World Patents Index® (File 351, 352 in Japan), INPADOC/Family and Legal Status (File 345), CLAIMS®/U.S. Patents (File 340, 341, 942) and U.S. Patents Fulltext (File 652, 654, PATFULL).
Note: To see all statutory invention disclosures in a database, search as follows:
- In CLAIMS enter DT=STATUTORY.
- In U.S. Patents Fulltext enter DT=SIR UTILITY.
- In Derwent databases enter the U.S. country code with the Patent Country field (PC=), followed by a space, then the kind code H (e.g., S PC=US H).
- In INPADOC enter the U.S. country code, followed by a space, then the kind code H truncated (e.g. S PC=US H?).
SELECT PN=US H1005
1. BEGIN in any of the databases listed, in this example File 351, Derwent World Patents Index.
2. Enter the U.S. country code, a space, and the letter H, followed by a one-to-six-digit number with no leading zeros.
Note: INPADOC uses the same format.
For CLAIMS and U.S. Patents Fulltext, enter the U.S. country code, a space and the letter H, followed by one-to-six-digit number, including leading zeros (e.g., S PN=US H1005) Try it both with leading zeros and without (e.g., S PN=US H002122).
File 351:Derwent WPI 1963-2007/UD=200775
Set Items Description
--- ----- -----------
?S PN=US H1005
S1 1 PN=US H1005
3. TYPE the record in Format 3 to see the Patent Family.
DIALOG(R)File 351: Derwent WPI
(c) 2007 The Thomson Corporation. All rights
0005760455 Drawing available
WPI Acc no: 1991-375931/199151
XRPX Acc No: N1991-287697
Gram-Schmidt space-time adaptive
filter - uses transverse ortho-normal ladder
filters to decorrelate auxiliary signals from
main signal sequentially
Patent Assignee: US GOVERNMENT (USGO)
Inventor: GERLACH K
Patent Family ( 1 patents, 1 countries )
Priority Applications (no., kind, date): US 1990635903
RELATED HOW DO I...? SOLUTIONS
Contact the Dialog Knowledge Center
Within North America +1 800 3 DIALOG (334 2564)
Outside North America 00 800 33 DIALOG (33 34 2564)
Web Form www.dialog.com/contacts/webform
You are viewing the
Click below to view the